From a career spanning university professorships, laboratory research, management consulting, public speaking, investing and entrepreneurship, Dr. Charles Sidman, MBA, PhD, has distilled realistic yet compassionate understandings, and powerfully useful guidance, for many challenging areas of modern life.
Some of his speaking and teaching topics, available as keynote or stand-alone speeches, workshops or seminars for groups and organizations (see www.bhssp.org for summer seminar programs in Bar Harbor, ME), or full courses for academic institutions, include:
For Business or Professional Groups
- The Manager of Innovation: Cook, Coach and Catalyst
- Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethics: Oxymorons or Tautologies?
- Professional Ethics Are Everyone's Responsibility!
- Maximizing Value from Customer Service
- New Venture Financing and Growth
Thought-Provoking or Entertaining
- Science and Religion: Separate Paths to a Common End
- Human Diversity: The Distinctions that Unite Us
- The Unifying Lenses of Evolution and Complexity
- Science and Society: The Ethical Use of Knowledge
- The Life of Dance and the Dance of Life
Values-Oriented, Spiritual or Inspirational
- Practical Consequences of Moral Values
- Achieving Security By Embracing Risk
Reviews & Testimonials
- Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethics - “I thoroughly enjoyed the level of discourse.”
- Science and Religion - “We are all searching for meaning … I saw the face of tolerance and sensitivity, and mostly love.”
- Management of Innovation - “You presented many different angles to the concept, and expected stretch in our thinking.”
- Science and Society - “Most interesting class I have taken in college; should be mandatory in our core curriculum.”
- Complex Systems - “You communicated your passion for the subject, and it caught on.”